Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ivy's Dedication 8-16-09

We went to PA for Ivy to be dedicated. Aunt Kay called and said that the Church was doing a baby dedication on August 16th for any baby's that needed to be dedicated, well, we chose to jump on. We wanted to get Ivy dedicated at Freeport Road Alliance Church anyway because that is where we had both boys dedicated. Freeport Road does and always will have a special place in my heart because that's the Church I grew up in and where my mom went and family and so on. What made it even more special was to have Rev. Walborn there and say a prayer for our daughter. It truelly made the day perfect! Thank you again Rev. Walborn! The service was great! Ivy was fussy during the dedication because I was feeding her before we went up but then had to stop as as soon as she got her chow back she was a very happy girl! She did well tho! I slacked on pictures of the day:( but Aunt Kay will send some I'm sure as I only have 1 picture to share of my princess in her pretty dress. I am a lil sad that I didn't get more pictures on my camera tho.

1 comment: