Monday, August 9, 2010

No Such Luck :(

Well, the Open House wasn't good :( One couple came thru and said our 'ranch' was too small...UMMMM it's not a ranch! But whatever lol. Then the guy that has been basically playing games with us this past month saying he wants it but really doesn't follow thru came. Um yea he's not buying it, it's just playing games. It's very annoying. I don't have a clue what we're gonna do, starting to freak out some. People keep saying...o it will work out, but really? How? How are we going to pay a mortage, rent and 2 utility payments and have money to live on still? How are we supposed to make that work? I dunno. I know there's a big master plan from the big Man upstairs and I do know in the long run it will work out but I just don't know right now how and I'm getting so nervous. We leave in 16 days :( I dunno guess all there really is to do is pray so that's what I'll continue to do! And we ask that you do as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment