Saturday, November 13, 2010

Veteran's Day

First and foremost, I want to say Happy Veteran's Day to all the Veteran's out there!!! God Bless each and every one of you for your service! Thank you!

I just have to say sometimes it's so very nice to be a bargain finder!!! And I just love love love the blogs I follow!

Anyway...I found a program offering up a free bed and breakfast for Veteran's on November 10th thru the 11th. So, of course I jumped on it, thinking eh....I'll deal with finding a sitter later if need be lol. So, we got a room for free at the Inn on the Beach in St. Pete Beach for free! It was so awesome! It was so very nice to have some alone time with my husband. St. Pete Beach was really pretty! My favorite part was seeing a dolphin a couple times just swimmin in the water. It was so close to shore. The last picture you can see it! Can't wait to go back and collect some more sea shells with the kiddos!!! O and if your wondering...NO, we didn't leave the kids home alone! My Grandma and Aunt so graciously came and watched the kiddos overnight for us! It was really awesome and greatly appreciated!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment