Friday, October 16, 2009

Guardian Angel

I am positive we have a Guardian Angel...or several! I swear my mama must be watching down! Ivy was in her carseat still from running to the grocery store. I have a cake to make for tonight, and I had moved a 2 baking dishes, one inside the other. I put the baking dishes on the counter. I reached for something and the BOTH fell and the one inside shattered RIGHT NEXT TO IVY! I couldn't believe it. And she doesn't have a scratch on her and there's no glass in her carseat or anything. Now, there was glass pieces and particles all over my kitchen and I stepped on 2 pieces, but she didn't get touched. I am so thankful and I swear it was a Guardian Angel that made it not touch my sleeping princess!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Deanna! That is incredible. Angels ARE everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God Deanna. He does great things. Take care of you!!!

    ReplyDelete