Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Work

Well, after almost 7 years I've joined the work force again...altho this time it's only part time as I still have a full time job at home taking care of my beautiful 3! They are finishing up the new Super Walmart and I will be a cashier there. Kind of weird they didn't put me in the bakery or anything but whatever... I had orientation on Sat. Oct 17th and had my 1st night last night. I had to work at the old store to train a lil and it was pretty dead but the new store opens on Oct. 28th. They currently have me working 4 sometimes 5 days a week which when I applied I said 2 maybe 3 days a week so this is a lil more than I wanted but we'll see....Maybe it's just cuz the store is just opening but I dunno. Yesterday was hard tho because of course my lil Alex had to come down with something and is not feeling good at all. I am actually waiting to take my lil dude to the dr today. But gotta work again tonight....fun wow...lol but the whole reason for getting the job is to make a lil extra cash so the kiddos can do their extra activites! As Alex already says he wants to play soccer and Eric wants to play baseball and football again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment