Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Grade!

Today was Eric's first day of 1st Grade!!! He was so excited to go!! He is such an big and independent boy!!! I tell ya, it definetly was quiet here from 12-3:45pm. As that is when Alex went to school too. It was weird! But Ivy got a great lil nap in while Mama here cried over going thru more boy clothes! (I'm still trying to part with their clothes!!!) So, our school day starts with Eric geting on the bus around 8:30am and he got home around 3:50pm. It was late today and I'm sure like last year will get earlier as the days go on. He should prob get home around 3:30pm in a couple wks! Alex gets on the bus around 11:50am or so and gets home around 4:30pm I am sure that his bus time in the afternoon will get quicker as well. But today was only the 4th day for him! Eric's 1st grade teacher's name is Mrs. Crupe. I will hopefully be able to post pictures soon but can't right now as I have no way to upload them from my camera. Tim said the motherboard on the laptop crashed and the desktop that I'm on right now, it's so old and there is no way to put a disk in it. So, I hope that I have enough room on my camera to store some pictures! I know I take a lot but hey...this mama wants to remember all these special moments!!!

So, it's official now...I have a 1st grader, a pre-schooler, and a newborn!! I'm a proud Mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment