Monday, July 19, 2010

1st Showing

Tonight is our first showing for the house. We had one guy come look at the house already. He actually grew up here. We thought that he was interested in the house as he told us he wanted it and was gonna see about getting a mortage, but no more definate news since. But we have a showing tonight. So, I've been busy cleaning, cleaning, organinzing, cleaning, throwing away, did I mention cleaning....UGH I'm so ready to be done with this! Non stop working on the house since we found out we're moving. I am hoping and praying that someone buys it soon! We have an Open House this Sunday as well. Didn't quite realize how much work it was gonna be to have the house 'show' ready....needless to say, I'm at the point that it is what it is. With the Army moving us they will be doing all our packing for us, so the people coming to look at the house will just have look past all of our crap. I know when we were looking at houses we looked at alot of houses that were way worse than ours and dirty. Atleast I can say my house isn't dirty! Just cluttered lol. O well, so asking everyone to send up some prayers that the house sells quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment