Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ivy's Surgery

Ivy is having her surgery tomorrow. We are to be at Strong Children's Hospital in Rochester by 7:15 am. They called to confirm and let me know more info on what's gonna happen on Monday. Now, she can't have any solids or anything after midnight. But she can have water or apple juice until 5:00 am. They told me that they have clinic conferences Thrusday morning and probably won't be done till about 9am or so. And then they will get her to anethesia and get the surgery going. My poor baby is going to be soooooo miserable. Not being able to have anything to eat or drink. I'm debating on waking her up around 4:30am and giving her a bottle of apple juice. I dunno yet. I'm praying that everything goes well and ask that you pray for my lil princess too!

No comments:

Post a Comment