Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Eric!!!

Today, 7 years ago I became a Mother! It was by far the absolute best day of my life! I may not have thought that quite so much during labor, but I tell you it truely was the best day of my life when I held my adorable baby boy in my arms!!! It's so hard to believe my first born is already 7 years old!!! Eric is still in PA with my dad. He will be home Saturday morning for his birthday party. He's going to be so excited when he sees his birthday cake. Atleast I hope he will be! He's extremely into WWE right now. WWE is wrestling for those that don't know. I don't know how or why as we don't watch that at home. Now Tim watches UFC fighting, but that's real fighting not the fake stuff that WWE is. But anyway Eric didn't really give me an idea for his birthday cake and we had agreed with everything that's going on that he would just do cupcakes....but....we all know I can't just do cupcakes!!! Especially not for MY kids!!! HEHE

Anyway...so my Dad told Eric they would do whatever they wanted to do today because it was his day. So, when they got up they rode his quad, then went to the park and played on the splash pad. And then my Aunt Shirley had the boys and my Dad over and my Aunt Kay and Pete went over as well. They had dinner, cake and ice cream and then Eric got some presents. He sounded so happy! I'm sad that I didn't get to spend my baby boy's birthday with him but very happy he had a great day!!!! I can't wait to see both my boys on Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment