Thursday, July 8, 2010

For Sale

Our house is officially on the market. The listing went online today. It's bittersweet. This was our first home that we bought and now we are selling it. And we won't be buying again anytime soon, but that's ok. This has been a little nervewracking. I just keep praying that it sells quickly. It's crazy the amount of stuff that needs to be done and the way the laws have changed in just 4 short years. We have to fix this, do that meanwhile we've done so many things already. It's crazy really. O well. Tim got the 'official' orders yesterday, so we are definately going. I was told this evening to try to relax a bit and enjoy the last couple months that we have here. That was much needed too because while it's going to be an adventure, when we are finally in Florida I'll wish I did this or did that or went there or whatever. So, I'm gonna try to 'relax' a little bit. Hopefully that works too. I know I would relax alot more if someone comes buy my house soon! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment