Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ivy is 1 Month Old


My precious lil girl is 1 month old today. I can barely believe it. I love her so much! I can't believe she is 1 month old already. Seems like yesterday. This time is flying by way too fast.

We went for 1 month pictures today. Kate comes up with some super cute ideas! Ivy did very well and co-operated extremely well!!! I was very proud of her!! Here's a link to Kate's blog with some pictures on there! I think my girl is just precious!! http://agoldentouch.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/how-fast-the-grow/

Ivy had her 1 month pediatrician appointment today as well. She is looking great! The doctor said she sounded clear! He said he couldn't detect anything! So, that is music to my ears!!! We still go back in September for the Cardiologist and stuff but mama is happy!! Ivy weighed in at 8# 12.8oz. and 21inches long! Her head is 15inches.

She is still a peanut to me. I mean yes, she is getting bigger and she wore a 3 month outfit today. I couldn't believe it! But she looked great!! I remember the boys being so much bigger at 1 month! All in all, this past month has flown by. Life is super busy and my babies are all growing up way to fast in front of me.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news!! Thanks for the update. Yes, she is a little peanut indeed, and beautiful! :)

    Love,
    Uncle George & Aunt Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....look how cute she is. I was a little sad when my girls turned 1 month, it is hard to believe how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete