Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My baby Eric!

O how time flies bye! It is hard to believe that my baby boy is 6 years old today. Seems like just yesterday I was bringing my angel home from the hospital. And now he's going into first grade, playing sports, and is a big brother to 2 siblings! How quickly the time passes.

We had his birthday party on Saturday. It was alot of fun! We played tug-o-war, 3 legged race, potato sack race, egg on a spoon race. We had cake and ice cream. It was alot of fun! It did rain some but didn't spoil his day!

Today we just kind of hung low. Until this evening. Then we went out to dinner. We went to Eric's favorite place... Friendly's! He loves that restaurant! Then we had a couple toys to return/exchange. So we went to Toys R Us and Walmart. Well, I have the sweetest little boy you will ever meet I swear....He got an Optimus Prime costume for his bday, well, it was a smidge too small so we exchanged it for a bigger size. Well, Alex's fav. transformer is Bumblebee. Eric wanted to buy Alex a bumblebee costume too. And he did. So, now they can play transformers together. I just could not believe my lil boy wanted to buy his brother a present as well. I must have done someting right!

Well, it's hard to believe but we are now into the 2 handed club...meaning, can no longer count Eric's age on just one hand. He has to 2 fist it now! 6 years old. Time goes so fast. I am such a sap...if it doesn't all make sense it's cuz i'm all weepy here as i'm typing....

Here's a link to the pics from his bday!
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm247/mamabonnes/Eric/

No comments:

Post a Comment