Thursday, July 23, 2009

Missing my boys

It's Thrusday. And boy am I missing my boys. They are doing very well tho. Yesterday Alex started the 'I want you'. I'm really suprised it didn't start till then. But the boys have been having alot of fun. My dad said they've been going to lots of parks and visiting some family. Wish the weather was a little nicer for them tho.

It's so quiet here tho. Ivy is keeping me on my toes tho. I really thought I would have gotten everything done and be completely set for Eric's bday party on Saturday, but things are going quite as smoothly. Things are good just wish I had more hours in the day. KWIM? What gets done gets done...

Today I had my 6 week post partartum check up. It went fine. I am 5 pounds from where I was when I went in to have my 1st baby dr. apt for Ivy. I can't believe it's been almost 6 weeks. Well, techinally it's been 5 weeks and 2 days but still. Time is just flying by.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you do miss your boys! Rylie went to my mom and dad's a few weeks ago for a week or so and I was glad when she came home.

    I hope you are able to get everything ready for the party!

    ReplyDelete