Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun in the Sun visiting Family!!!

We went to Presque Isle in Erie, PA today! It was so much fun! We met up with Stephen, Lisa, and Hunter! They were out from Chicago. It was great seeing them! Tracy, Cole, and Kenzee stopped by for a bit too! All the kids had fun playing. And I have to say that my 3 were angels all day! I was truely proud of them!!! After the beach, we stopped at Waldamere. It's a lil amusement park. We just stopped to get something to eat real quick. They have THE BEST potato french frys ever!!! MMM yummy! Hehe! I was pretty beat by the time we got home. But it was such a wonderful day!!! Here's some pics of our adventure!



Hunter! Isn't he a cutie!!!!!

This was a first for me to see...This is Lisa eating the rest of Hunter's baby food. It was spaghetti. And she really liked it! Gross! LOL

Cole, Kenzee, Eric, and Alex having fun in the sand!
The kiddos!!!
Eric, Alex, Ivy, and Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment