Friday, June 5, 2009

38/39 wk 2 day OB apt.

Just got back from the OB. Things still good. Blood Pressure great, weight gain 1/2 pound!!! Baby girl's heartbeat was a little lower than it's been. It's been in the 140s all along today it was 130 but she had a hard time finding it but I also hear that it's normal for the heartbeat to go a little lower before baby is born. Best part is, there has been some progress! Some progress is better than none!! I am 1 cm dilated and cervix is beginning to soften and thin out! YAY better than last week. Still know it doesn't mean I could have the baby soon or not but like progress! lol. Dr kept saying have the baby this weekend or beginning of next wk! So hopefully that happens! I can't wait to meet her! But all is well, if I haven't had her by next Friday, that's my next apt.

1 comment: