Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1-3 wks left!

I'm either 38 or 39 wks today. I personally think I'm 39 wks, but hey whatever. Baby girl will make her debut when she is ready. I'm a little nervous. I'm not the biggest fan of being pregnant perse, but I absolutely LOVE feeling the baby move. Knowing this is my last pregnancy, my last couple of days of being pregnant I know I am going to miss it some. I'm going to miss the pushing and head butting of my bladder lol. But on the second hand, I feel like I've been pregnant forever this time. I think it's cuz I found out so early. But I'm ready to be holding my lil girl in my arms!

Last night we helped the boys make their Big Brother shirts! They had a lot of fun making them! I have the sitters all lined up, now I just really need to get a bag packed to take to the hospital. Eventually. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment