Tuesday, June 23, 2009

EKG/Echocardiogram

Ivy had her EKG and her Echocardiogram done today at Mercy Hospital. She was such a trooper! I am so proud of her!!!!! They did the Echocardiogram first and then the EKG. During the 'Echo' i just rubbed her hands and she did great layed still very well. And then the EKG she was a lil restless and she needed to be super still and the technician wanted a pacifier but since we don't use them I again just made skin to skin contact with my baby girl. She did so wonderful and the tech was suprised how well she did! The tech that did the 'echo' said we would have the results to our dr by the end of the week. But our dr. yesterday said he should have them back today, so hopefully they are back soon and we find out what's going on. I am still praying that she is perfectly healthy and nothing is wrong. I do have my 'idea' of what I think I saw. But Tim keeps telling me not to jump the gun and what not because I don't know since it's not my job and stuff. Which is very true but doesn't stop you having your own ideas, ya know. So that's that, she did great and we are still praying and ask that you all do as well. TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment