Monday, June 22, 2009

Ivy's 1st Doctor Apt

Today was Ivy's 1st Doctor apt. She weighed in at 7# 6oz. Only 1 oz shy of her birth weight!!! She was 7# 2 3/4 oz. when we left the hospital on Thursday so that is great!! Her head was 14 1/4 inches! Grown 1 1/4 inches in just 6 days! The doctor said he "thinks he heard a slight heart murmur" I of course only heard heart murmur and started freaking. I just hope my baby girl is ok. We go tomorrow morning at 7:15AM to the hospital so that she can get an EKG and an Echocardiogram (sp) I'm so nervous. I really hope that she is ok and that it is completely nothing and the doctor just didn't get a good 'reading'. He said that she has great color so that's good and since she is eating and everything so well, that he wasn't too concerned. But this mama is pretty nervous and just hoping everything goes smoothly.

So, we are putting it in God's hands and praying that all is ok with our beautiful baby girl. I hope that we get results back tomorrow too. Will keep everyone updated. And please say some prayers for Ivy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment