Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feeding the Giraffe!

I took Alex to the zoo again today! He was pretty good! When we first got there we met up with friends and fed the Giraffe. First he dropped the cracker thing then he would not feed it to the giraffe, so I had to but it was pretty cool. And weird lol. Didn't take too many pictures as being very pregnant is a little tiring. I was hoping to be able to do something to help baby girl make her entrance, but so far just wore me out and bad back pain. But I go to the OB tomorrow, so hopefully we will have some new news! I'm so excited to meet my lil girl, but so nervous and sad too. I am gonna miss feeling her moving!

Feeding the Giraffe
Lazy Polar Bear!!!


Alex and Logan looking at the bears!

1 comment:

  1. I love the zoo !! I can't wait for Jace's first trip I even have an outfit for him lol.... like he will even know whats going on! haha Stupid Marley..

    Your boys look like they had a fantastic time!!!

    ReplyDelete