Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Well, I am finally jumping on the band wagon. We'll see how this works. LOL. But I think it will be alot easier to try to share pictures with family and friends. It will make it alot easier than having to send out different emails and uploading to different sites! Just hope I can figure it all out!

Just a little information about us....I'm Deanna, married to my love Timothy. We've been married for 6 years now. We got married on March 1, 2003. We have 2 very handsome lil boys. Eric is 5 years old. He will be 6 July 29. Alex is 2 1/2 years old. He will be 3 on October 3rd. We are expecting another lil bundle of joy. A little girl due pretty soon. I've been told many different due dates, earliest being June 4th, latest being June 17th, so we are going with the middle on of June 10th. I really hope she comes soon! I can't wait to meet her and her big brothers are so excited for her to be born!!!!

I am a SAHM to my wonderful kids. And Tim is a Recruiter for the US ARMY. He's been recruiting for almost 5 years now. I still can't believe it! It has it's moments lol.

We have an English Mastiff. Her name is Yeti. She just turned 1 last month. She was born May 16, 2008. She's a pain in the rear, but we still love her! Seems like since she turned 1 she started acting like a puppy again....She's been chewing and digging and driving Tim and I bonkers. Think I might have to get some of that No Dig Spray. HEHE.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm sure I will be adding more soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Deanna.

    Glad to have you on the band wagon! Your family will love the ability to keep up on the family and see pictures. My family gets mad when I don't update for a day or 2. :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete