Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ivy Update

Got the phone call from the dr today. The EKG and the Echocardiogram showed that our sweet little girl has PDA and PFO. PDA stands for Patent Ductus Arteriosus. PFO stands for Patent Foramen Ovale. I researched a little but am not going to keep researching as I don't want to freak me out too much. We have an appointment to take Ivy to go see the Pediatric Cardiologist next week Wednesday, July 1st at 2pm. And then we go back to see her pediatrician on July 2nd for a follow-up with him. The dr said not to worry too much as it's not 'urgent'. But still really hard not to. I am praying and hoping that they say that everything just closed up and everything by next week, but we'll see. It's all in God's hands. And I will just keep praying. I am glad that it's not too serious tho. Please keep praying!!! Thanks!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Ivy's heart. I hope you get more information and the cardiologist. My Addison has a heart condition also and I know it isn't that serious, but you hate knowing that everything is not perfect.

    Praying for you guys.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of prayers and virtual hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, Leslie and AnnabelleJune 26, 2009 at 8:35 AM

    Deanna- Very sorry to hear that we will keep you guys in our prayers for sure. Like her parents I am sure she is a trooper and will pull through without missing a beat. Congrats again and we will keeo you guys in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete